Re: [Vala] Who updates references.valadoc.org?

On 18/10/09 19:14, Didier 'Ptitjes' wrote:
Hi Magnus,

Magnus Therning wrote:
On 16/10/09 08:29, Didier 'Ptitjes' wrote:
Florian told me he would update it this WE.

Excellent. I have no problems making do with the .vapi file in the
meantime ;)

This may finally take a little more time. So as an interim, I published
the generated docs from the Gee build there:

http://www.gnome.org/~dvillevalois/libgee/doc/gee-1.0/index.htm

Hope this helps.

Brilliant.  That'll turn out very helpful in the meantime.

/M