Re: [Vala] Who updates references.valadoc.org?

Hi Magnus,

Magnus Therning wrote:
I just got around to upgrading to Gee 0.5.0, but references.valadoc.org doesn't seem to have been updated yet so it's all turning out to be a bit more work than I had hoped.

Who should I poke to get the Gee reference docs updated?

Florian told me he would update it this WE.

In the meantime, the New and Noteworthy guide may give some information:
  http://live.gnome.org/Libgee/NewAndNoteworthy-0.5

And also, there is this migration guide available:
  http://live.gnome.org/Libgee/Migration-0.5

Finally, there is a documentation directory inside Gee itself since 0.5.
(You need to build valadoc for that, available on the gnome git).

Configure Gee with --enable-doc, and when make, it will build the valadoc in doc/gee-1.0/. There you'll find quite the same data as on valadoc.org.

There might be some glitches however, as we are actively working on valadoc these days. (which is the reason why references.valadoc.org has not been updated recently).

Best regards, Didier.