Re: [Vala] Icon for Vala

Another idea came to mind. This one is a lot simpler than any other.
Please refer to the attachments before reading this observations.

 * The icon has a pixel style to indicate its relation with computers
(computer science).
 * The color blue is the celestial element of vala someone else said in
this list once before.
 * It resembles the tango style.

I hope you like it.

According to the drakar, I think that making the hull less broad would
be a good modification, but removing the paddles should only be done on
the smaller versions of the icon. The paddles look really nice and give
it the feel of a viking boat. I believe making the boat's head (the
little dragon head) a little bigger and thus noticeable would be good
too. Remember my observation of putting more effort to the mast as well.
--
Best regards,
Wolter Hellmund