[Vala] LibChamplain bindings

Hi,

Via vala-gen-introspect & vapigen I have created the vapi for
libchamplain 0.4.0 (and libchamplain-gtk 0.4.0). All files needed are
included.

I have written an example application which uses these bindings to
show it works. File is ChamplainExample.vala with ChamplainExample.sh
used for compilation.

I have not tuned the bindings yet.

One of the problems I see is that during vapigen or valac compilation I get:

** (vapigen:29454): CRITICAL **: vala_class_add_hidden_method:
assertion `self != NULL' failed

I am not sure if there is something wrong with the bindings or this is
a bug in valac. Any input on this appreciated.

Also feel free to include the vapi's upstream.

regards,
Tomaž