[Vala] Status of clutter bindings

Hi Guys

Not sure if this should be posted here or to the clutter lists, but I'll
try here first :)

I am trying to create a clutter app using vala and am having a few
issues.  The biggest one seems to be with the clutter-json bindings.
How mature are these supposed to be, because the simplest application is
failing to compile, and looking at the vapi files I would have to agree.

I would like to modify the generated vapi files to make this work,
however at the top is an 'autogenerated' warning, but I cannot find
anywhere in the vala build that will allow me to recreate these bindings
(there also seems to be nothing in the 1.0.8 source release of clutter).
So how can I edit this file in a managed way, and are there any more
mature bindings out there?

Cheers

Matt

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you have received this message in error,
please immediately notify the postmaster nds com and delete it from your system as well as any copies. The
content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored by NDS for employment and security purposes. To
protect the environment please do not print this e-mail unless necessary.

NDS Limited. Registered Office: One London Road, Staines, Middlesex, TW18 4EX, United Kingdom. A company
registered in England and Wales. Registered no. 3080780. VAT no. GB 603 8808 40-00