[Vala] all available ccodes

Is there a list of all the available tags for the vala parser? Like
[array_length], [array_null_terminated], [NoArrayLength], etc...

I'm trying to figure out how to get the function SDL_ListModes to bind
properly but am at a bit of a loss.

struct SDL_Rect is defined in the vapi as a struct (Rect) and
SDL_ListModes returns a null terminated array of pointers to SDL_Rect
structs...

SDL_Rect **modes = SDL_ListModes(params...);
int i = 0;
while ((SDL_Rect *iterator = modes[i]) != NULL) {
i++
}

Given that the current bindings for SDL just returns a void * I'm not
even sure this is possible with vala?

Any help greatly appreciated!

--
aaron r andersen