Re: [Vala] sdl-net bindings

2009/11/7 aaron andersen <aaron r andersen gmail com>:
I believe there is an error in the SDLNet bindings.

I'm using vala 0.7.7 and I modified the sdl-net.vapi from this:

[CCode (cname="SDLNet_ResolveHost")]
public static int from_host(IPAddress address, string host, uint16 port);

to this:

[CCode (cname="SDLNet_ResolveHost")]
public static int from_host(out IPAddress address, string? host, uint16 port);
Documentation [1] says you're right :-) if you can write a patch for
this (and other errors you find, and attach it to bugzilla.