[Vala] sdl-net bindings

I believe there is an error in the SDLNet bindings.

I'm using vala 0.7.7 and I modified the sdl-net.vapi from this:

[CCode (cname="SDLNet_ResolveHost")]
public static int from_host(IPAddress address, string host, uint16 port);

to this:

[CCode (cname="SDLNet_ResolveHost")]
public static int from_host(out IPAddress address, string? host, uint16 port);

Does anyone have any input on this? I've never actually used SDL_Net
but several examples
(http://test.maemo.org/platform/docs/howtos/tutorial_sdl_net_bora.html#Examples)
around the net lead me to believe the current vapi is incorrect. Has
anyone actually even used SDLNet for vala?

Thanks for your consideration.

--
aaron r andersen
e-mail: aaron r andersen gmail com