Re: [Vala] Vapigen errors?

Whahoo, it worked! I already tried the libexif.metadata file but I must have gotten it wrong the first time (I only had one of them in there but got the same error for all 3 of them so I assumed it was not the way to go, maybe I got the syntax wrong and used Exif.Content.priv hidden="1" or something like that). Anyway I stated a "libexif.metadata" as below and I now got an libexif.vapi file! Time to write some code to check if it "really works". If it would turns out to be this easy to wrap existing C-libs then this is truly a revolution (and an alternative to Python and ctypes). I'm existed now!

libexif.metadata:

ExifContent.priv hidden="1"
ExifData.priv hidden="1"
ExifEntry.priv hidden="1"

In your exif.metadata file (or whatever the name is) put this:

ExifContent.priv hidden="1"

Do the same for the other ones and you should be fine.

--
Travis Watkins
http://www.realistanew.com