Re: [Vala] Vapigen errors?

I am trying to figure this last one out so I went trough the libexif header files in search for the "ContentPrivate", "DataPrivate" and "EntryPrivate" generating the errors...

someuser somehost:~$ grep -i 'ContentPrivate' /usr/include/libexif/*.h
/usr/include/libexif/exif-content.h:typedef struct _ExifContentPrivate ExifContentPrivate;
/usr/include/libexif/exif-content.h:    ExifContentPrivate *priv;

And this is a snippet from "exif-content.h":

typedef struct _ExifContent        ExifContent;
typedef struct _ExifContentPrivate ExifContentPrivate;

#include <libexif/exif-tag.h>
#include <libexif/exif-entry.h>
#include <libexif/exif-data.h>
#include <libexif/exif-log.h>
#include <libexif/exif-mem.h>

struct _ExifContent
{
        ExifEntry **entries;
        unsigned int count;

    /* Data containing this content */
    ExifData *parent;

    ExifContentPrivate *priv;
};

There is a typedef for "_ExifContentPrivate" but I can't find it defined anywhere. It's the same for "_ExifDataPrivate" in "exif-data.h" and "_ExifEntryPrivate" in "exif-entry.h"...

Anyone got a solution?