Re: [Vala] How to get the local variables of a method?

Hi,

On Sat, 2009-05-09 at 23:32 +0200, gege2061 wrote:
I continu my learning of the vala parser.

I seek to get the local variables of a method. I tested
Method.body.get_local_variables() but the list is empty.

What is the good way?

Local variables have block scope, which means that you might need to
call get_local_variables() on a child block of the method body. If you
want to list all local variables in a method, you need to iterate over
all block children and call get_local_variables() on each.

Jürg