Re: [Vala] Vapigen errors?

On Sun, 2009-05-10 at 00:05 +0200, Robert Palmqvist wrote:
On Sat, May 9, 2009 at 3:45 PM, Jürg Billeter <j bitron ch> wrote:
        This looks as if you're mixing vapigen and libvala of
        different
        versions. Make sure you have only one version installed,
        fix /etc/ld.so.conf, and/or set LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

Thanks Jũrg, that was my initial thought based on the following posts;
[1] & [2]. It looks like I'm running into a similar situation but I
can't figure out why. I could "buy" the warning about
GeeCollectionObject if I only could verify that I got different
versions indeed (but I can't, see dump below). Any other thoughts?

Can you run `ldd $(which vapigen)' to check whether it actually uses the
libvala.so from the package?

Jürg