Re: [Vala] Vapigen errors?

On Saturday 09 May 2009 15:38:15 Robert Palmqvist wrote:
Now you made me curious... which ones?

I really don't want to point fingers or start a "my language is better than
yours" type of flame war but you asked for it so... My main concerns are
Java and C#. It's not as much the languages (even though I personally find
Java too verbose) but the imposed overhead by the VM and the cumbersome
frameworks and tool-chains. I have for long waited for some new compiled
languages in the spirit of Python (witch I happen to love even though it
has a VM and lack the performance of C/C++) making me a more productive
developer without having to sacrify simplicity and performace. That's why I
find Vala and Genie so very existing to me!

Full ACK.

Thanks,

:M: