Re: [Vala] Vapigen errors?

On Saturday 09 May 2009 15:06:59 Robert Palmqvist wrote:
Hi everyone, this is my first post to this mailing list so let me take the
opportunity to thank you all for a new and existing language

Guess you meant "exciting" here ;)

(compared to
some other bloated hogs that never managed to catch my attention even
though the rest of the world seems to find it best things since sliced
bread)!

Now you made me curious... which ones?

A modern, OOP-oriented and simple language like Vala compiling
straight to C leveraging something like GObjects, thats what I call exiting
and well worth exploring!

Word!

:M: