Re: [Vala] misc. patches

On Tuesday 17 March 2009 16:13:00 Jürg Billeter wrote:
Patch 4: I think we should use the same approach for GLib.Dir and
GLib.FileStream. I tend to only support construction using the static
methods, though, any objections?

Sounds sensible to me.

Patch 5: I didn't find any note about __sighandler_t in the POSIX
documentation, are you sure that's not something implementation-specific
as well? I only see `void (*func)(int)' as parameter type.

Yes, that's possibly a linuxism. Still, if I don't give any cname to the
delegate, I get an error for the line

var old_handler = Posix.signal( Posix.SIGTERM, new_handler );

mickey andromeda:/local/pkg/vala/test$ LANG=C valac --pkg posix test.vala
test.c: In function '_main':
test.c:66: error: 'Posixsighandler_t' undeclared (first use in this function)

--
:M: