Re: [Vala] Windows Low level with Vala

Thank you both for your info.

Got invoked MessageBoxA into the vapi file and it compiled successfully. 8)

Tried the same with MessageBoxW and got 2 warnings about 2 incompatible pointers, this being the  LPCWSTR types of the Text and Caption of the messagebox but this time as "wide char" pointers.

Is there an equivalent in vala to LPCWSTR?

Now If I can get this figured out it could mean I'm able to generate Win32-API vapi files - well at least the start of - they are really big indeed...

Thanks again you both and thanks to all others that might give me more tips on how to do a sane datatype conversion...

Bye
fsw