Re: [Vala] Added kill to posix.vapi

Am Dienstag, den 03.03.2009, 23:44 -0500 schrieb Michael B. Trausch:
On Tue, 03 Mar 2009 23:21:28 +0100
Michael 'Mickey' Lauer <mickey vanille-media de>
wrote:

I could imagine posix not wanting to depend on Glib though,
so I'd recommend using the native pid_t instead of Glib's variant
here.

Am I missing something?  Is there a way to compile something in Vala
without depending on GLib?

Absolutely. See Sam's post from 13th Feb.

I thought that was kind of the point of Vala.

As Vala's popularity grows, I see an increasing demand for using Vala in
places where linking against glib has disadvantages.

--
:M: