[Vala] vala 0.7.4 and plugins bug?

Hi all,

while trying to compile vtg with the new 0.7.4 version I think that I
spot a bug with plugin modules C code generation.

Attached there are:

1) plugin.vala - a minimal test case
2) plugin.c - the generated wrong C code
3) type-modules.patch - a one line patch.

In a few words the problem is that the <plugin_class_name>_type_id
variable isn't declared if the class is inside a type-module plugin.

I don't know if it's desiderable to declare the type_id variable in the
declaration block or not, so check the patch ok?

Ciao,
        Andrea

P.S.
If someone is asking if vtg is dead, it's not, I'm just busy atm so
progress is very slow.