Re: [Vala] Val(a)IDE 0.5 - IDE for Vala

On Tue, 2009-06-16 at 16:20 +0200, Nicolas Joseph wrote:
I am a little lost in these libraries, I thought guniqueapp replace them?

http://live.gnome.org/SingleInstanceApps

guniqueapp is not maintained anymore, and should not be used. unique is
the GNOME external dependency for single instance applications, until we
can move that functionality directly inside gtk+.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.