Re: [Vala] Val(a)IDE 0.5 - IDE for Vala

I am a little lost in these libraries, I thought guniqueapp replace them?

http://live.gnome.org/SingleInstanceApps

2009/6/16 Phil Housley <undeconstructed gmail com>:
2009/6/11 Nicolas Joseph <gege2061 redaction-developpez com>:

 * Unique instance

Hi, I see you are using guniqueapp for this, have you tried using
libunique?  Then you could just use the library instead of keeping a
copy of the code.

More details at:
http://live.gnome.org/LibUnique
http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointTwentyfive/ExternalDependencies
http://git.gnome.org/cgit/vala/tree/vapi/unique-1.0.vapi

--
Phil Housley

--
Nicolas Joseph

Responsable des rubriques C et GTK+ de developpez.com /
In charge of the C and GTK+ sections on developpez.com

http://nicolasj.developpez.com