Re: [Vala] Libgee's Roadmap proposal

Hi again,

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 2:21 PM, Didier "Ptitjes"<ptitjes free fr> wrote:
Hi Tomaž,

I still have the code of the changes (including tests) somewhere - I
will seek them out and merge them with the latest libgee version.

I hope you mean rebase :)

Yes.. I think rebase would be a better word. :)

Anyway I have partially done this. Now I have added to collection
interface methods:
- is_empty()
- add_all(Collection<G> collection)
- contains_all(Collection<G> collection)
- remove_all(Collection<G> collection)
- retain_all(Collection<G> collection)

on list interface:
- first()
- last()

on map interface:
- is_empty()
- set_all(Map<K,V> map)

One observation is that implementation of most of the methods could be
generic for all,  which means that they could be implemented on the
interface itself but maybe it would be better to introduce a common
abstract superclass just to keep interfaces clean.

Regards, Tomaž