Re: [Vala] genie # comments

my only concern with # is its used for compiler directives in vala (and
genie too)

eg #ifdef

need to find a way around that...

jamie

On Tue, 2009-07-14 at 11:44 +0200, pancake wrote:
I have written my first patch for the vala compiler... well, to be exact
it is only for the genie syntax parser.

The attached patch adds support for python-like comments for the Genie
compiler. This way it is possible to do things like that:

$ cat vala/test.gs
# Here is another comment
init  # in the middle of foo
        # This is a comment
        print "Hello World"

Can somebody review the patch? I think that '#'-like comments looks better
for a syntax like Genie, than using // and /*/*/. My patch just adds support
for this new kind of comments (does not removes the support for // or /*)

--pancake