Re: [Vala] Port Tomboy?

Il giorno gio, 02/07/2009 alle 17.41 +0200, Jiří Zárevúcky ha scritto:

I was talking about moral implication of *useless* porting to another
language, with very questionable benefit and no advancement at all.

I am one of those thinking it would not be a waste of time.
It would show me the differences between Vala, C# and C, and I could
learn better how to code in any one of those.

I would also like a Python and a Genie version of it.

Tomboy is a quite simple application (not too simple, not too
complicated), so its source should be quite easy to understand.

Bye.

--
Alessandro Pellizzari