[Vala] time_t properties

How would I go about making a property with time_t.  It looks like the
generated code is boxing just fine, it just generates a bad gtype for
time_t.  I will create a bug if necessary.

$ valac test.vala
test.c: In function 'test_item_class_init':
test.c:83: error: 'TYPE_TIME_T' undeclared (first use in this function)
test.c:83: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
test.c:83: error: for each function it appears in.)
error: cc exited with status 256
Compilation failed: 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

$ cat test.vala
using GLib;

namespace Test {
        public class Item: Object {