[Vala] gnome-db

On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 11:57 AM, Frederik <scumm_fredo gmx net> wrote:
Alberto Ruiz wrote:
I actually think, that it would be really nice to do a good GNOME (as
in the platform) Tutorial based in Vala. Teaching how to create a
GNOME app from the ground up (using GtkBuilder, database access,

Speaking of database access: does anyone know if there are any Vala
bindings for GNOME-DB or is it worth trying to bind it? I have found
SQLite and MySQL bindings. GNOME-DB would provide abstract access to any
DBMS.

http://www.gnome-db.org/

Regards,

Frederik