Re: [Vala] Does vala still depend on FLEX anymore?

On Fri, 2009-01-09 at 00:31 +0100, Jürg Billeter wrote:
On Thu, 2009-01-08 at 18:16 -0500, Yu Feng wrote:
Hi Jurg,

If I am correct VALA no more depends on FLEX. But configure.ac still
checks for it.

The bundled gobject-introspection code (used by vala-gen-introspect)
still depends on flex. I'll remove the check as soon as we switch to the
external version of gobject-introspection.

Thanks for the clarify.

Will the dependency on the external gir be mandatory?
I've been installing vala under my home directory on several shared
servers. If the dependency of gir become mandatory I'll need to install
another package.

Yu
Jürg