Re: [Vala] Collection Object not in libgee?

On 04.01.2009 10:16:30, Gabriel Falcão wrote:
Hi Folks!

Merry Christmas and happy new year, everybody!

The problem:
All worked fine when I used raw valac to compile the "draft", but when I started to use the autotools structure (generated by vala-gen-project),
I got an issue with libgee:
It seems that collectionobject.[ch] should be in libgee, but it is NOT.

1st of all, there are two copies of libgee: one normal libgee and another, that vala carries within it (look into vala-1.0.vapi). The second has collectionobject.h

I would advice you to stick with the 1st copy and everything should be allright.

Best wishes
--
Ildar  Mulyukov,  free SW designer/programmer
email: ildar users sourceforge net