From: Mihail Naydenov <mlists ymail com>
To: vala <vala-list gnome org>
Sent: Monday, December 29, 2008 2:21:32 PM
Subject: [Vala] [ANNOUNCE] VAPI for FreeImage

Here are bindings for FreeImage*.
The package also contains quite a few vala samples, and some images, to test FreeImage functionality.

Download

via ftp client:
host: edom-ltd.com
user: stash edom-ltd com
pass: open
browse to FreeImage directory and download FI_vapi_Dist.zip

via web browser(IE does not work):
ftp://stash edom-ltd com:open edom-ltd com/FreeImage/

Note that both the bindings and sample applications are "first release" and
should be considered preliminary..

MihailNaydenov

*http://freeimage.sourceforge.net/