[Vala] Appendage: Plugins engine for GLib applications

Hello there,

meet 'Appendage', a plugins engine for GLib applications. Done using Vala, of course. I've been working on this to get in touch with Vala and for one of my own projects, but I think that it might be of use of others as well. It's basically just a port of the plugins engine code found in applications like Rhythmbox and Gedit, so I'd like to thank the authors of those programs. It's still ongoing work, so there are quite a few rough edges. But as they say; release early, release often. Hopefully Appendage will mature as my own project evolves, help is - as always - appreciated.

I've included a very, very simple demo application to show how it's supposed to work. There are some basic make-files as well, but since I'm at war with auto-tools, it will stay that way. Unless there is an Automage who'll help me out, that is.

Thanks to Jürg; he helped me out some months ago and I still owe him a beverage of his choice.. ;)

So long,
Raphael