Re: [Vala] *.h files problem

On Wed, 2009-02-11 at 23:00 +0300, Кутейников Дмитрий wrote:
Vala generates *.c and *.h files. When two modules use each other,
each of them includes header of another. So if first module has a
method with type from second module, it cannot be included before this
type was declared. At the other hand, it should be included in the
beginning of file, because second module uses lots of types from first
module. It causes errors. Can you drop *.h files, and just copy all
used declarations to *.c files?

While it should already work properly in most cases, we are aware of
some issues with header file interdependencies. I am working on
reworking the header generation and will try to finish this as soon as
possible. More information about the upcoming changes can be read in a
recent thread[1].

Jürg

[1] http://mail.gnome.org/archives/vala-list/2009-January/msg00058.html