Re: [Vala] Evolution plugin development using Vala

El 29 de diciembre de 2009 16:59, Iván Mosquera Paulo
<ktulur gmail com>escribió:

Hi

Total Vala newbe here :) . I don't see it listed on Vala web nor any sample
code about it but having read about Vala, developing an Eplugin should
be straightforward. Am I wrong? I've never developed an eplugin and I was
going to study Mono samples till I read about Vala which I found really
interesting.

Thanks in advance

--
Iván Mosquera Paulo

Well, Doesn't my question make sense or something?.

Thanks in advance

--
Iván Mosquera Paulo