Re: [Vala] DBus horror

Hey,

I'm back with more DBus problems. Now I want to receive an 'a{sv}' output. I
translated that into a HashTable<string,Value?>, but I get errors.
First I tried it the normal way, e.g. with return values. But it errors that
there is no signature "" on the interface
http://pastebin.org/65152 (example vala-file with comments and the errors)

After that I tried with the an out variable. (Thinking of the struct
solution...)
http://pastebin.org/65154 (example vala-file with comments and the errors)

Nikos