[Vala] Creating shared libraries erros out

Hello,

I have probably a short stupid question.
I am using Monodevelop vala plugin and just trying to develop something
based on shared library.
I have compiled the library project first.
Then I have included .vapi file of this library and .vapi path to the
project options.
However when I try to use any class defined in the library I get errors
like this:

NSPm4cent is not declared in test1.vala.c

(actually this is the translation of the message since I am using non en
local on my laptop)

Does any one uses this kind if IDE. Is it a bug or I am doing something
wrong?

Thank you.