Re: [Vala] Inheriting Gtk.ListStore

Hi,
it seems to be a bug, because in vapi its defined correctly

    [CCode (cname = "gtk_list_store_newv", has_construct_function = false)]
        public ListStore.newv ([CCode (array_length_pos = 0.9)] GLib.Type[]
types);

and the method gtk_list_store_newv exits but not
gtk_list_store_construct_newv.

I've tested your code and have a similar issue.
Currently I can't provide any usefull solution.

Greetings
Uwe