[Vala] wrong struct code generated

Using the following code:

vapi:

namespace Test {

    [SimpleType]
    [CCode (cheader_filename="testStruct.h")]
    public struct InitParams {
         public unowned char SourceName;
    }
}

vala:
using Test;

namespace TestRun {
    public static void main(string[] args) {
        InitParams params=InitParams();
        params=params;
    }
}

I get the following c code generated:
<snip>
void test_run_main (char** args, int args_length1) {
        TestInitParams params;
        params = memset (0, sizeof (TestInitParams));
        params = params;
}
</snip>

This is surely incorrect as the wrong number of arguments are being passed to memset.  I would have thought
that
        params = memset (&params, 0, sizeof (TestInitParams));

should have been generated.  Is this a bug, or is my vapi file incorrect?

Cheers

Matt

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you have received this message in error,
please immediately notify the postmaster nds com and delete it from your system as well as any copies. The
content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored by NDS for employment and security purposes. To
protect the environment please do not print this e-mail unless necessary.

NDS Limited. Registered Office: One London Road, Staines, Middlesex, TW18 4EX, United Kingdom. A company
registered in England and Wales. Registered no. 3080780. VAT no. GB 603 8808 40-00