From: Adam Kövári <kovariadam gmail com>
Subject: Re: [Vala] Generating API errors
To: "'Shawn Ferris'" <shawn ferris gmail com>
Cc: vala-list gnome org
Date: Wednesday, August 5, 2009, 6:26 AM
Thank you, gnome2-globalmenu really
does have API which i need.

I'm still quite new to Vala, so i will definitively
have to learn more
about Vala core.

I have one more question for you, if you don't mind. I come
from Java world
and I'm used to high-quality code-completion and editors.
What is your
experience? Will I have to go only with Gedit/Vim/Emacs? I
have tried those
IDEs/editors recommended on Vala homepage, but they're all
terribly
unstable/don't have basic features. What do you use?

Adam