[Vala] DBus asynchronous methods.

Hello Folks,

I want to try something out with DBus. However, I can't find any documentation
on using DBus with vala beyond the two samples
(http://live.gnome.org/Vala/DBusClientSamples,
http://live.gnome.org/Vala/DBusServerSample) and those don't cover some things
I am interested in.

In particular, I want to do something, that will take long time and will
involve many main loop events. Thus I need to get my hands on the
DBusGMethodInvocation (or at least DBusGMessage) used to invoke the method
and use it to send the response later. Is that implemented in vala yet?
Is there any way to do it?

Also, how do I use typed interfaces on the client side? And is it possible
to use asynchronous invocation with them, or do I have to resort to
begin_call/end_call and manual handling anyway?

Thanks,
Jan