Re: [Vala] Regression in git master: array dup wants 1.8 TB of RAM

Hi Mike,

On Mon, 2009-04-13 at 15:35 -0400, Michael B. Trausch wrote:
Today I updated my local working tree of Vala, built and installed it,
and was unable to build the application I am working on; it wanted 1.8
TB of RAM to copy an array (that was the best I could isolate out of
the issue looking at gdb output).

I did a "git bisect" on the Vala repository and have identified this
commit (74cb5c7d) as the cause:

 http://git.gnome.org/cgit/vala/commit/?id=74cb5c7d6d1df95f7779f84b58f31ceeab5417ad

I've just fixed a regression introduced by this commit, which is likely
the reason for the crash you're experiencing. Let me know if it works
fine again with vala master.

Jürg