Re: [Vala] Action signals

I was working on a related patch

Although 'action' keyword is not included in the patch.

What's the difference between an action signal and other signals?

On Sun, 2009-04-05 at 20:15 +0200, gege2061 wrote:
This doesn't work.

I have tested with the action keyword, but I have a syntax error and
the CCode attribute seems to not work.

My code:

public class Test
  [CCode (action_signal = true)]