Re: [Vala] Action signals

This doesn't work.

I have tested with the action keyword, but I have a syntax error and the CCode attribute seems to not work.

My code:

public class Test
  [CCode (action_signal = true)]
  public action void test_action ();

2009/1/6 Yu Feng <rainwoodman gmail com>
Based on my understanding of valac before the recent refactoring, it
should be a few line patch around 'signal binding' related code;
get a new CCode attribute such as 'action_signal = true' and change the
type of the signal to ACTION if so.