Re: [Vala] trunk broken?

On Wed, 2009-04-01 at 11:07 -0400, Feng Yu wrote:
I am working on a fix for struct member method as a delegate. But the
test code entirely fails to compile with lots of gcc errors. I notice
that the types are now declared in both of .h and .c files. and those
in .c files are incomplete.

You derive from GLib.Boxed, which is not supported as it is not a real
class. If you want to declare a type that is registered as GBoxed in the
GObject type system, use a struct in Vala.

Jürg