Re: [Vala] about Soup.URI.encode

On Sun, 2008-06-15 at 15:57 +0200, Victor Manuel Jáquez Leal wrote:
I've been playing with the libsoup-2.4 bindings when I came across
with a memleak:

the method encode in the URI object is defined as:

public static weak string encode (string part, string escape_extra);

But according with reference:

soup_uri_encode ()
This %-encodes the given URI part and returns the escaped version in
allocated memory, which the caller must free when it is done.

So, I think is wrong declare the return value as weak.

Fixed, thanks.

Jürg