Re: [Vala] RSS/Atom or XML parsing library

I haven't touched rss-glib in a couple months, but if you have feature requests, i'll hack them in promptly.

I don't think i announced it on the list here either, but if anyone is interested in a datamapper for gobject, i made one of those as well (which ive used pretty successfully with rss-glib for storing rss items). It can be found at git://git.dronelabs.com/git/users/chris/godm.git and an example of usage here http://audidude.com/blog/?p=37

-- Christian

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 6:34 AM, Alexander Bokovoy <ab altlinux org> wrote:
On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 5:24 PM, Alessandro Pellizzari <alex amiran it> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> for a software I am writing, I would like to be able to "decode"
> RSS/Atom feeds, mapping them to Vala objects, like DOM.
>
> Is there a library with vapi files ready?
> Or else, what library would you suggest? (I would like to see if I can
> write some vapi files... :)
There is rss-glib,
git://git.dronelabs.com/git/users/chergert/rss-glib.git
which is GObject wrapper around libmrss
(http://www.autistici.org/bakunin/libmrss/doc/). The rss-glib library
has full Vala support.
--