[Vala] gscript bindings?

I have recently read some posts in planet.gnome about the GScript
implementation (A glib based api) to script aplications using javascript
(atm).

The concepts are quite similar to the LUA binding I do few time ago, but
using the power of GLib and GObject, so it automatically supports
introspection.

I find it very interesting, and I think this should be implemented in
Vala (providing a Vapi file) and maybe allowing a nativer way to work
with scripting from Vala.

$ svn co svn://svn.gnome.org/svn/gscript