Re: [Vala] [Bindings]instance position

Maybe it should go in the FAQ :D

vmjl

2008/11/24 Sam Liddicott <sam liddicott com>:
* Mihail Naydenov wrote, On 24/11/08 12:33:

Hi,
Im writing a vapi for a C library (FreeImage)
I need to set the instance position to custom value (like second param) for
some of the functions, but right now nothing else except first position
( 0 <= instance_pos < 1) and last (  instance_pos < 0) seams to work.

Is it planed this option to be full-featured anytime soon? I really need
this to make the api consistent.
10x!
MihaiNaydenov

PS Im sending this mail a second time because it did not show up in the
list, Im sorry if it is received twice by someone ...

3 times;
14th November, 23rd November, 24th November.

It was answered on 14th November by Jürg: