Re: [Vala] stdout flushing? and button_click_event

Also, is there such a thing as a button_click_event for brief clicks of
the mouse button? I need a button_release to behave differently to a
click event, so I want a momentary click to fire off one function and a
press and release to fire off another.

Is the long click for drag and drop? The way this usually works in GTK+
is to use gtk_drag_check_threshold to check whether the cursor has moved
far enough to be considered a drag and drop operation, as far as I can
tell. Long clicks without cursor moving are not handled differently in
most widgets.

The long click is for a drag, as in dragging a slider, press drag and
then release. I suppose I'll have to work with drag check threshold
though :/ Its a shame that there isn't a built in signal for this, I
thought I had used it in widgets in the past but looking back at some
code I found that I didn't :/

Cheers,
 K,