Re: [Vala] Conditional compilation

El Wednesday 23 April 2008 11:34:09 Enrique Ocaña González escribió:

Or, you could use the [Conditional] attribute as someone pointed out
in a previous e-mail. I pasted the answer into the FAQ:
http://live.gnome.org/Vala/FAQ
Great! I think that would suit my needs.

It finally didn't prove useful.

I did a bit of research about CPP and updated the FAQ (see quoted link above)
with an example about how to use CPP with Vala.

If someone thinks it's a bit offtopic to talk about CPP in the FAQ, feel free
to remove the example or make it short.

Thank you.

--
Enrique Ocaña González (eocanha igalia com)
Computer Science Engineer

Have a look at Happy Coding Blog... http://blogs.igalia.com/eocanha