Re: [Vala] http protocol

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 1:15 AM, Matt Emson <memsom interalpha co uk> wrote:
Hi All.

 What is the best way to do HTTP in Vala? In C# and such, there's a
 definite class to use, but not knowing Glib/GTK too well, it's not so
 clear. I want to pull down files (e.g. rss feeds) in to a stream (not to
 disk), and upload "responses". If at all, the method would need to be
 Maemo friendly too.

 TIA,

 Matt

By googling a bit I found out about GNet - a high-level networking
library built upon GLib. As a delicious surprise, Vala already has a
gnet-2.0.vapi for it!;)

I hope this helps,
Vlad