Re: [Vala] Vala and Gnome panel applets

Hi Andrea,

On Sat, 2008-03-01 at 13:49 +0100, Andrea Del Signore wrote:
1) Bindings to relevant libraries are incomplete since gnome-panel
depends on deprecated libraries such as libbonobui. The result is that
we can define a right click menu' for the applet.

Thanks, I've committed it to SVN.

2) panel applet main function is hidden under a C macro, so we have to
write it manually, translating directly from the C header.

I don't think it's a big issue to write it manually. The panel applet
API will hopefully be improved for GNOME 2.24.

Jürg