Re: [Vala] delegates with exceptions

Hi,

That looks like a bug. If in doubt, just submit the bug anyway, since
the maintainer will be able to decide whether the behaviour is or is
not a bug much faster and more reliably than the mailing list. :)

(sorry Christian, I missed "Reply all" again...)

Cheers,
Jared

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 7:44 PM, Christian Hergert